Tuesday 26 September 2006

I am mercury toucher

Mercury is a metal liquid and the most dense liquid. The mercury usually have in thermometer to measure temperature. When I look mercury, it is very interesting to touch. It is like a melting tin when soldering.

All 4 Al-Razi students went to Physics laboratory. The experiment was to identify gas pressure by using simple barometer. The simple barometer used mercury.

I am very excited cause to I touch the mercury. However, my teacher allowed me to touch it. I felt like a jelly and not hot and not cool. After that, I met my friends and told I touched the mercury. However my friends told me that mercury will diffuse into the body and then will transfer to brain by blood capillary. It will cause to the serious disease that related to brain is known that "Parkinson".

Give your comment if you know about mercury and parkinson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what?????????
proud of it???

mE iS aS said...

sudoh jelon..parkinson doh la