Tuesday 28 November 2006

Design school's website

In this holiday, I still boring. Therefore I create a website for my school. The domain name is http://smartmaher.kelantan.edu.my. Now this domain still has old look. Please wait OK. This website is drafting. In this process, I call alpha process, I invited my friends who have experiences in designing website to review my website. Most of comment that are given is good. So in my review, I look it is not interesting for me. Usually, who look website frequently, they become bored.


The new look SMKDAM websites

Nowadays, web designers have to make website compatible with Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Therefore, I have take a long to make this website compatible. The Mozilla Firefox users are rapidly increase. However, Internet Explorer have more user than Mozilla Firefox.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, very difficult because IE vs Firefox.

Breadwinner said...

good job, friends.
make it 4 da best.

Unknown said...

Insyallah. I make the best.