Thursday 7 February 2008

Creating the graphic with GIMP

This is my artwork that is created by GIMP. The GIMP is acronym of GNU Image Manipulation Program. This application is alternative to Adobe Photoshop. This is because, Adobe Photoshop make my computer sluggish because my computer is below system requirement. Therefore, I use GIMP because it is light and open-source program. However, I should learn to use GIMP. The easy way to learn this program is open the tutorial page.


The graphic above is created by me with GIMP. It takes one hour to complete this graphic. This is because I is incompetent to use this program. I always open to tutorial website to follow its method. Five graphics are created by me with GIMP right now.


To download GIMP, please visit www.gimp.org.


To learn GIMP with tutorials, please visit www.gimp-tutorials.com.

No comments: