Saturday 12 August 2006

PKBS 2 result

Bahasa Melayu - 70 (A2)
Not originally A.

English - 56 (B4)
I am very weak English. So many grammar mistakes in my blog.

Pendidikan Islam - 92 (A1)
I lost my GLA PAI. So I learn personally.
Attention - Who have seen my GLA PAI please report me.

Sejarah - 79 (A1)
After exam, students 4 Al-Razi included me were fooled by Cikgu Ariffin when he give scheme answer. Ha, ha, ha.

Mathematics - 81 (A2)
Students 4 Al-Razi were scolded by taecher Zamani because their results decrease. She used Malay proverb "indah khabar daripada rupa". She also scolded me.

Additional Mathematics - 73 (B3)
Over confident and careless are my main problems. Therefore, my Additional Mathematics result is almost A.

Physics - 81 (A1)
In Physics laboratory, there have PHYSICS IS FUN slogan. However, I add "ny" to become PHYSICS IS FUNny. I am taught by Cikgu Kamarolzaman. He always use "nevertheless" word. Therefore, my classmate label him as "Never The Less" teacher.

Chemistry - 62 (B3)
Many chapter not learn yet.

Biology - 74 (A2)
The most stress subject exam. Finally, I get A. I am the only one in my class get A in Biology. Is it an antonishment because I am taught by Sir Zaidi?

English for Science and Technology - 76 (A2)
I not target A.

Grade : 7A's and 3B's
Total: 744/1000
Percentage: 74.4%
GPA: 3.45
Rank: 1/30

No comments: