Friday 8 December 2006

My Classmates in 4 Al-Razi (Part 2)

Hello there. Recently, I tell you my classmates. I will continue this post

Norain (Ain)
I do not have any idea to tell about her.
Last time meet her: Maybe before 16 November 2006.

Noraziyanti (Azi)
I do not have any idea to tell about her.
Last time meet her: Maybe 29 November 2006 in Chemistry lab.

Nur Adlina (Nana)
She was a spectacle girl. She was quiet but spotting. If you do not believe, try meet her. I always chat with her when she online Yahoo! Messenger. In mid-year exam, Nana and me were opponent in exam because I was beaten by her according the number of A's in early year exam. Finally Nana gave up in Friendster and beat her. However, she good in this exam. She also friendly. When teacher gave homework, she finish her homework. She like Korean drama and Korean songs. That is why I was influenced by my classmates especially girls like to watch Korean Drama.
Last time meet her: 16 November 2006, the last day of school sessions in 2006.

Nur Amira (Mira)
I don't know how to describe her. In my class, she always happy.
Last time meet her: 29 November 2006 after the Chemistry class was finish.

Nur Aqlili (Qili)
She was a cute student. She is younger a year among the 4 Al-Razi students. As we know, she good Mathematics. Sometimes, I ask her about Additional Mathematics. She always cared about my hand health is now infected by unknown skin diseases. This is because she had experience skin disease. Now she recover from this diseases. Therefore, she gave her medicine to recover my diseases.
Last time meet her: 29 November (please understand this event)

Nur Fadhila (Dila)
I do not have idea to tell her. She was my assistance class monitor.
Last time meet her: 29 November

Nur Hidayathul Haq
When I met her, I feel like a journalist because she is talkactive. She always tell about her experience. Her experience always be my moral value.
Last time meet her: I forget laa.

Nur Ili Diyana (Ili)
She sit beside me when last year exam was started. I can't copy her examination answer because teacher sit beside her.
Last time meet her: 3 December at KB Mall with her friend.

Nur Illiyina (Ili)
I do not have idea to tell her
Last time meet her: I don't know

Nurshafiqah (Piqah)
I do not have idea to tell her
Last time meet her: 29 November

Nurul Barakah
I do not have idea to tell her
Last time meet her: 29 November

Nuur Aini
She was the spectacle girl. She moved from Seri Puteri to SMK Dato' Ahmad Maher. She gave me a Japanese text book. Therefore, I can learn Japanese Language.
Last time meet her: 29 November

Siti Masitah Hajdrah (CT)
I do not have idea to tell her
Last time meet her: 29 November

Siti Nor Syafiqa (Pika)
She always make a funny in my class. She was active. She join POI group.
Last time meet her: 29 November

These are my classmates. I hope we enjoy about this story.

No comments: