Friday 15 December 2006

PKBS 3 Result

This result is very bad. This is because I never tested by real examination format before that. Many subjects are decrease. I am not sacrifice my result.

Bahasa Melayu - 66 (B3) -4
The boring subject. I cannot write composition like the famous writer.
Rank: 9/30

English - 59 (B4) +3
I am very weak English. So many grammar mistakes in my blog.
Rank: 8/30

Pendidikan Islam - 93 (A1) +1
I have two troubles in learnign. I lost my GLA PAI. And then my teacher not attend my class for 4 weeks.
Rank: 4/30

Sejarah - 86 (A1) +7
This subject is difficult to memorize the history fact in the World. Furthermore, the character in Sejarah text book is very weird.
Rank: 5/30

Mathematics - 82 (A2) +1
I must recall my succession in Mathematics when I am form 2 to retain good result.
Rank: 7/30

Additional Mathematics - 50 (5C) -23
Paper 2 is very hard to solve, many questions and no much time to solve these questions although the time given is 2 hours 30 minutes. Many questions were left.
Rank: 3/30

Physics - 91 (A1) +10
I don't know why I get high mark although this subject is difficult . In Physics laboratory, there have PHYSICS IS FUN slogan. However, I add "ny" to become PHYSICS IS FUNny. I am taught by Cikgu Kamarolzaman. He always use "nevertheless" word. Therefore, my classmate label him as "Never The Less" teacher.
Rank: 1/30

Chemistry - 65 (B3) +3
Many chapter not learn yet and exam has 3 papers. No one get A in Chemisrty.
Rank: 1/30

Biology - 60 (B3) -14
The most stressful subject exam. No one get A in my class. Do you have heard hydathodes, endoplasmic reticulum, hormone adrenaline and glottis? These vocab are very hard to recall.
Rank: 1/30

English for Science and Technology - 71 (B3) -5
I dislike language subject.
Rank: 14/30

Grade : 4A's, 5B's and a C
Total: 723/1000
Percentage: 72.3%
GPA: 3.2 /4.0
Rank: 1/30

Please click here to view my recent PKBS 2 exam >>

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tahniah uzailun.. physic is funny hehe

Unknown said...

sama-sama labanon. "Physics is Funny" but i don't know why I get 91.

Anonymous said...

Lol... terer jugok fizik. Adakah sebab kamu berpegang pada konsep "PHYSIC IS FUNny", gitu?

Unknown said...

Yap begitukah. Saya rasa kena berpegang kepada konsep "SPM IS FUNny".

Unknown said...

First of all, I'd like to say well done to you for having such a nice blog at your age. How I wish I could've similar blog at your age, I must have a very lengthy one by now.

Looking at your result, you must be a smart guy, but still there's a room for improvement. Good luck to you in your study. Remember study smart not hard, !!

Unknown said...

Thank you Shabby. I hope I must improve my study next time and I will study to succeed in SPM 2007.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

labanon : Tahniah uzailun.. physic is funny hehe.

uzailun : sama-sama labanon. "Physics is Funny" but i don't know why I get 91.

g-kin : Lol... terer jugok fizik. Adakah sebab kamu berpegang pada konsep "PHYSIC IS FUNny", gitu?

uzailun : Yap begitukah. Saya rasa kena berpegang kepada konsep "SPM IS FUNny".

syabie : First of all, I'd like to say well done to you for having such a nice blog at your age. How I wish I could've similar blog at your age, I must have a very lengthy one by now.

Looking at your result, you must be a smart guy, but still there's a room for improvement. Good luck to you in your study. Remember study smart not hard, !!

uzailun : Thank you Shabby. I hope I must improve my study next time and I will study to succeed in SPM 2007

Ejen017 : Tahniah uzailan, you mempunyai bakat dalam membina website. Semoga mendapat keputusan cemerlang dalam
peperiksaan SPM 2007. -_- macam aku pulak nak periksa. Goodluck!!!

10:23 PM
Delete

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am from Think.com. Hopefully you know who i am. I leave stickies on your page. You have a great result. Congratz. But as you said, you need to improve in your language subjects. Aza aza!

Unknown said...

oh, thank you Yeo. I'll try to improve myself. This is my challenge as a student.