Sunday 16 December 2007

Driving Lesson (Episode 2)

I exercised a computer test. The computer test, we just answer the question. There had three sessions.
  • The first sessions was to test the colour blindness. It contained 5 question. To pass it, it must true all.
  • The second session, the questions were based on plate number. It also has five question and must true all.
  • The third session, the question contains 50 answers. To pass it, candidate must correct 42 questions. In this exercise, I correct 46 questions, therefore, I pass to undergo next computer test.
The next test is important to me. I hope I will pass next test. Otherwise, I will burn my money.


I must pass through this test at this room


The typical questions in colour blindness test


Akedemi Latihan Memandu Darulnaim Sdn. Bhd.
at Kg. Teluk, Seksyen 45, Panji


The practical tested by JPJ to get P licence

No comments: