Thursday 6 December 2007

The Event in 2007

Kem Kepimpinan (Leadership Camp)
March 2007
As I was a secretary of Computer Club, I joined this camp. The camp was held at Pantai Nipah, Bachok. The aim was to give confidence as a leader. Farisham, Faris, Qili, As, Nana, Diana, Aireen, Ili, Ida, and a girl (I forgot her name) included me made a group was known as Group 5. We did the Exercise in Group, (Malay: Latihan Dalam Kumpulan or LDK) to finish all tasks that was given by facilitators. As we always cooperate, we win in a game.



Kem Menuju Puncak

31 August 2007

I joined this camp because I am top 120 in SPM students. This camp is joined by 12 students and held at Tanjung Chap Beach Resorts, Bachok.

On 31 August 2007, we celebrated National Day in the hall with watch television. We loud MERDEKA.

In this camp, we got benefits. The benefits are we got technique to answer in Science subjects questions. Instead that, we enjoy with sea.


Annual Dinner

A week after raya, PERTIMA organised an Annual Dinner at Renaissance Hotel, Kota Bharu. I saw many presentation like Zapin, and singing. I feel very happy because first time I eat at hotel. For more information, please visit Nana's blog.


I hope you will enjoy my post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we really had a great time at bitara camp and leadership camp..huhu

Unknown said...

Bitara camp - so nice. The hall was equipped by air-cond.