Sunday 27 January 2008

Driving Lesson (Last Episode)


On 27 January 2007, I went to Akedemi Latihan Memandu Darul Naim Sdn. Bhd. to attend JPJ test. This is important to me either I will get PDL (Probationary Driving Licence, in Malay: Lesen Memandu Percubaan)or not. If I get PDL, I will finish LDL (Learner's Driving Licence). Last week, my friend, Fariha passed in JPJ test.


Testing on the Road:

I was tested by JPJ tester. The important thing is you must obey the rule. In this test, I must follow instruction from tester. Then, I passed it. However ,I made 2 mistakes on the road. That is mean, I got 18/20. After that, I had talk in the car with her. We talked about my education. My teacher wondered as I get 18/20. He said that, my tester was most strict.



My path

Based on diagram:
  1. I panicked because the tester wanted to across the road immediately
  2. I drove 30 km/h as I drove in school area

Climbing the hill, side parking, and three diagonals:

I almost failed in climbing the hill test. In this test, it give 2 chances before turn off the engine on top the hill. However, parking and three diagonals test not come any problem.


The conclusion is, I passed in this test.


That is all. I say thank you to my teacher, En. Mohd Nafli b. Che Ibrahim and all staff at ALMDN. To all my friends which do not have driving licence, you should register at Akedemi Latihan Memandu Darul Naim Sdn. Bhd. in Panji.

No comments: