Thursday 10 January 2008

Al-Fatihah to Pn Kafiah

Al-Fatihah to Allahyarhamah Kafiah bt Che Seman. She passed away on 9 January 2008. I received the message from her nephew, Shhafiq (my best friend) through SMS. This news was known by Che Mat (KPP 2 in 2007). I also informed to Fariha. But I forgot to inform to Nizamuddin and Azimah. We stayed at driving academy. I regret because I did not visit her.

Although she did not teach me formally, I appreciate her commitment and she was caring teacher. She taught my elder brother (badge 1994-1998) and she also Umi of my elder brother in Abi wa Ummi Programme at my school.

To know further information about her, please visit Gkin's blog

Al-Fatihah


3 comments:

Breadwinner said...

al-fatihah to Allahyarhamah Kafiah-sensei.

I think i had seen this picture somewhere.... but where it could be?

Unknown said...

If you right click and see Properties, you will know the image source.

bubuk said...

hai uzailun.
akak ni senior ex-maherian...
akak xtau pom cikgu kafiah dh xde..
skrang br tau...
bile die xde??9 jan or 9 disember?
blh x adek crite skit kat akak?please....